A new generation of space surveillance sensors
About MAVERICK S-series
By providing accurate, independent data for space traffic management, the MAVERICK S-series delivers an ultra-wide-field-of-view allowing constant surveillance of Low Earth Orbit. Detecting and tracking objects, measuring range and rate of movement. This new generation of space surveillance will also derive orbits regardless of weather, visibility or time-of-day. All done without the need for a spectrum license.
- Passive ultra-wide field-of-view detection and ranging of objects
- Able to detect active satellites as well as silent satellites and debris
- Performs single-pass orbit determination on new Resident Space Objects (RSOs)
- Performs catalogue updates on existing RSOs
- All-weather capability
- Day and night operation
- Low-power consumption
- Cost-effective operation
- No spectrum licenses or radiation hazard zones
- Available in full system deployment or data-as-a-service options
- Supported by the Silentium Defence full-service offering of test, advisory and education services
Comprehensive service, upgrade, training and support
Silentium Defence provides all the services essential to sustain or improve your system. Keeping your solutions fit for purpose throughout their service life.
- On-site support
- Hardware and software updates and upgrades
- Wide range of training and simulation solutions
- Post-design service
- Service consultancy
Contact us to design, develop and deploy your custom surveillance system today.